First off, I want to put it out there, I am a relatively new customer of MEB (this is my third month) and the last two boxes have failed to impress me. The box is supposed to send us luxury samples and ZA is definitely not a luxury brand. But forget “Luxury” MEB has only sent mostly unknown brands which left me rather disappointed.
- Kerastase Elixir K Ultime Shampoo 80ml INR 750 – Original 250 ml costs approx INR1700
- Kerastase Elixir K Ultime Mask 75 ml INR 1350 – Original 200ml costs INR 2600
- L’Occitane Arleslenne Shower Cream 70ml Sample Size – Original costs INR 1390
- Burt’s Bee Lip Shimmer in Rhubarb – Full Size
- Za Total Hydration Amino Mineral Gel – Sample
I give this box a two thumbs up for simply being what it is supposed to be. I love the decently sized samples. Although I have tried these particular products from Kerastase range, I am really excited to use them again. The L’Occitan Shower Cream is the one I have never tried before so, excited. Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer is a handbag worthy item, so awesome. What I am not too crazy about is another Za minuscule sample. It is a drugstore brand. If you really have to add it atleast give a standard size rather than a 3ml sample, as if it is bloody La Mer!!