I have been wanting this palette for quite some time now. I love theBalm Cosmetics, I love almost all their products. Their packaging is super cute and very “vanity” friendly. Anyways, I wanted a neutral palette with a bit of attitude, so well – got this one.
Nude’tude Eyeshadow Palette by theBalm contains 12 nude shades that are matte and shimmery with one of them, named Standoffish is very metallic foil like.
These satiny smooth colours can be applied naturally “i.e. let me slip into something more comfortable” or beautifully layered. The wide range of naked neutrals give you light highlighters as well as brazen bold shades that work to add definition and emphasis.
theBalm Nude ‘Tude Eyeshadow Palette allows you to dramatically dress up your eyes (if nothing else)!
theBalm Nude ‘Tude Eyeshadow Palette includes:
- theBalm Sassy Eyeshadow – a frosty pearly white
- theBalm Stubborn Eyeshadow – a shimmery pale peach
- theBalm Selfish Eyeshadow – shimmery taupe/grey colour
- theBalm Sophisticated Eyeshadow – medium/dark brown with shimmer
- theBalm Sexy Eyeshadow – a wine/burgundy shade – matte
- theBalm Serious Eyeshadow – a matte black
- theBalm Snobby Eyeshadow – a pale golden yellow – shimmer
- theBalm Stand-Offish Eyeshadow – a pearly pale pink with metallic finish, my favourite shade
- theBalm Sultry Eyeshadow – a satin finish light brown colour with yellow undertones
- theBalm Seductive Eyeshadow – a warm golden/bronzy brown – shimmer
- theBalm Silly Eyeshadow – a dark brown with golden specks, my least favourite of the lot
- theBalm Sleek Eyeshadow – a dark matte brown
Below are swatches and close-ups of the shades 🙂
Buy this at FeelUnique.com. Right now available a reduced price from £30 to £24, and I think its a bargain!
|The shades are more saturated than they appear in this picture|
I was never the one to shell out money on expensive eye palettes as I am poorly at eye makeup. but this one, I do not mind at all. I love the packaging. The colours are smooth and easy to blend. Them being nude/neutral palette, makes my life easier while working them on my lids. I would totally recommend it and suggest you grab it while it is on sale! Which is RIGHT NOW! 😛