“24-Hour Miracle Cream – The must have product for makeup artists, models and celebrities. A cult favorite that has found its way onto countless photo shoots, television and film sets internationally. This creamy lotion is three products in one: primer, moisturizer, and make-up remover. Its formula remains extremely simple and effective with nourishing ingredients that restores the skin’s natural glow and gives a boost to tired dehydrated skin.”
“The name Embryolisse is synonymous with fabulous French skincare and Lait-Creme Concentre is the jewel in their crown. Enriched with essential fatty acids and vitamins, this 3-in-1 lotion helps restore harmony where there’s imbalance; nourish areas of dryness and protect your complexion from environmental aggressors. Light in texture and quickly absorbed, skin instantly feels plumped, soothed and hydrated while the velvety finish grips your foundation to help you stay flawless for longer.Hailed as every make-up artists secret weapon, Embyolisse’s Lait-Creme Concentre does the work of three products in one creamy lotion. Brilliant as a primer, moisturiser & make-up remover, this multi-tasker makes a great travel companion & has earned cult status in every beauty hall of fame worldwide. Suitable for sensitive skin this one-size-fits-all lotion will leave your complexion soft, dewy & perfectly prepped for make-up. Nous l’aimons!”
Aqua. Paraffinum Liquidum. Stearic Acid. Glyceryl Stearate. Triethanolamine. Cera Alba. Cetyl Palmitate. Butyrospermum Parkii. Steareth-10. Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin. Laureth-7. Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadensis. 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol. Tropolone. Parfum.
How I Use It
- as a moisturiser – incredibly moisturising
- as a primer – makes makeup go on like a dream, a favourite of Samantha Chapman!
- for when I have excessively dry skin – on any dry patches
- as an intensive face mask – especially as a in-flight face mask, saves skin from dehydration
- as a hand cream
- to sheer out high coverage foundations
- hair texturizer (yes!)
- cream facial cleanser – in my opinion, this is a very close dupe of the Clarins Total Comfort Cream cleanser (now discontinued) which used to be my favourite for removing makeup.