Come new year and I change up my likes a bit. I might go back to old loves, or try out newly discovered items. So here are my current loves inn terms of makeup fashion and skincare.
- The Body Shop Moringa Body Butter – forever favourite. I am sure everyone is a fan of it. It is the only true floral fragranced body butter from TBS…just divine.
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipcolour in 107 – Kate Moss Edition – old love, I remember last year,correction, 2013, when everyone went mad about these…still a classic.
- LÓreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara – new discovery, yep…late on the bandwagon yet again! I have heard and read dollops of raves and accolades about this mascara, somehow, I never tried it. Anyway, its never too late too enjoy great stuff.
- Balm Balm Frankincense Facial Oil – skincare discovery – got it from Feel Unique website. It has rose hip,frankincense and other essential non perfumed oils in it…love it!
- Chloe Eau De Perfume – New Year gift, lovely rose perfume.
- Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses – Green and Gold – stole/grabbed/borrowed from my hubby
- Rose gold and Stone Neckpiece – online buy
- Fuchsia Pink Roberto Cavalli Diva Bag knock off – from a local store in Shillong
- Tan Ankle length boots – online buy from last month – really comfortable and really chic
So what are your current favourites?