The Great Online Shopping Festival aka GOSF is pretty awesome! I actually went bit crazy shopping tons and tons of stuff under every category possible. Amazing sales were there around all websites. The best part of the sale was the discounts on makeup/skincare/toiletries. Unlike US or UK, we do not have makeup sales like the”Boots Sale“or “Ulta/CVS sales“. We always have to buy makeup at MRP. Of course with an exception of a few products here or there at some meagre discount.
GOSF brought in excellent discounts on almost all makeup products. I shopped all this mainly from 3 websites – Jabong, Nykaa and Myntra.
˜I have ordered more stuff but it hasn’t arrived yet, and according to the concerned website, it is going to take some time because of some technical difficulties.˜
- Victoria’s Secret Vanilla Lace Body Scrub – Jabong – actual price $14 – I paid – INR440
- Victoria’s Secret Vanilla and Sabdalwood Body Cream – Jabong – $18-26 – INR440
- Victoria’s Secret Very Voluptous Mascara – Jabong – Jabong – $12 – INR550
- H2O Aquafirm Micro Collagen Eyecream – MedPlusBeauty – INR2000 -INR 880
- Revlon Powder Blush – Myntra – INR550 – INR385
- Revlon Colorstay Concealer – Myntra – INR725 (now increased) – INR507
- Maybelline DreamLumi Touche -Myntra – INR500 – INR350
- LÓreal Shine Caresse Lip Colours – Nykaa – INR499 each – paid INR785 for 2
- Rimmel Match Perfection – Nykaa – INR645 – INR550
- LÓreal True Match – Myntra – INR 975 – INR 780
- Revlon Skinlights in Bare Light – Myntra – INR850 – INR740
I was pretty amazed to find True Match and Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator on sale, as they usually aren’t.
I am quite satisfied with the haul. So did any of you go berserk shopping during GOSF?