You know what happens within a week or two of cleaning up your dresser. It gets messy again. Well, at least in my case.
So when the day of clean-up arrived, I thought of taking a few clicks and share with you the before and after.
Well the very “filtered” before images have reduced the impact of the messiness. I just couldn’t bare to let you guys go through the atrocity of it.
- messy table top
- no clue what a lamp was doing there
- are those my headphones??
- the usual scattered stuff
- major cleaning up required in the InterDesign Box as well
Started off with emptying out everything ….
- brought in a cute birdcage metal shelf to stack up my most used perfumes
- emptied out, cleaned and rearranged the InterDesign Box Organizer (top – foundations, middle – BB/CC creams, Primers & Hilighters, bottom – Concealers, Brow Products and most used Mascaras)
- brought in a saucer (teacup had broken) used it to keep watch, hairgrips, rings and other trinkets.
- White wooden frame hanging mirror – Local market -Hyderabad
- Dresser – Snapdeal.com
- Bird Cage Shelf – Shopper’s Stop
- InterDesign Organizer Box Acrylic – Amazon.in
- Round Two-Way Lighted Mirror – Snapdeal.com
- Bird Jewellery Stand – Ebay.com