Girls, we are half way through with 2014. Yes. Only 6 more months till next year…*sigh*
Anyhoos, I may call May (haha) The Body Shop month as I fell in love with this brand all over again. I have 4 products from TBS which totally changed my skincare routine. One of them I never would have thought I would ever indulge in.
- The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil – An amazing cleansing oil. Non-fragranced, removes makeup (even waterproof mascara) effectively. Price – INR 1095
- LaRoche-Posay Anthelios XL SPF 50+ Fluide Extreme – One of the best sunscreens I have tried. Although leaves a white cast on skin (wouldn’t recommend for duskier complexions), leaves the skin hydrated and like velvet. If you wear makeup of daily basis, the white cast should not be a problem 🙂 Price – INR 990
- Vintage Forget-Me-Not Fragrant Hand Balm – This very ,m nlovely Marks & Spencers product has taken a place on my bedside table. The fragrance is so beautiful and calming. It has a very thick balm like consistency. It is thick but not sticky. It moisturizes my hands and keeps them so. Worth checking out at your nearby M&S. Price – INR 399
- The Body Shop Nutriganics Smoothing Serum – Although I have read many bad reviews of this specific line of TBS, I don’t care! This serum is amazing. The day I started using this, it made my skin look and feel plumped up.
- The Body Shop Nutriganics Refreshing Toner – Arguably an expensive toner. This, unlike usual toners is thick in its consistency. Despite this, it absorbes quickly and makes skin supple. In conjunction with the serum it is simply awesome.
- The Body Shop Moisture Foundation – Has SPF 15. Gives dewy look to the skin. Has light to medium coverage. I loved wearing it this month. Made my skin feel hydrated. Price – INR 1395
- Revlon Colorstay Concealer – Easy to blend really lasts. The concealer sets to a soft, dimensional matte finish and doesn’t look dry or cakey. Mimics the skin and gives medium to full coverage. Absolute love!!
- Bourjois Blush in Golden Lilac – I received this in the exchange I did with Charlotte of Makeup By Candlelight. The light freckles of gold dust look so beautiful in this warm toned pink colour. Thanks C!!! Swatched below.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze – It does NOT budge. A pretty bronze colour. Absolute favorite.Swatched below
- Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage – Secret Camouflage contains a unique two-shade system: one to match the skin’s depth of color and one to match the skin’s undertone. I use it for precision concealing “Lisa Eldridge Style”, when I am wearing no or very light coverage makeup.
- Nail Color Favorites – Maybelline Color Show in Hooked-on-Pink & Rimmel Lasting Finish Nail Paint in Misty Jade
- Lip Color Favorites – L’Oreal Shine Caresse in Juliette, Colorbar Matte Touch Lipstick in Orange Punch, Clarins Rose Prodige in Raspberry Sorbet & Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Aurora. Swatches below
- Laura Mercier Eau Gourmande Fresh Fig – A musky fruity fragrance. Great for summer evenings. Notes include Fig, Musk, Vanilla, Ylang Ylang, Apricot and Citrus.
- Mariah Carey Lollipop Splash Inseparable – Sweet cotton candy smell…ahhh notes include Strawberries,Mango (yep!), Pear, Orange Blossom, Praline, Jasmine, Vanilla and Sandalwood.
Hope you guys had a lovely May..loads of love to my followers… **hugss**…..Have an awesome June people!!!