14 items made my favourites list last month. Some of them pretty heavy on my pockets and some dirt cheap.
Here is a list of them items and link(in bold grey) to where you can get them from 🙂
- Artistry Essentials Polishing Scrub – Hands down my favourite scrub of all time. I used to love Clinique7 Day scrub once, but this one is less abrasive and just way way better than that. The scrub spheres are made of Jojoba seeds. I will for sure repurchase it. (buy it here )
- Maybelline Colossal Kajal in Black – Now that I have finally started doing a little bit of eye makeup, I am loving using this cult favourite product. It is the blackest black you can find, glides on smoothly and does not budge. Great for eye makeup amateurs like me! (buy it here for less)
- Faces Go Chic Lipstick in Candyfloss & Essence Lipstick in Fashionista – My two favourite lipsticks right now. The Faces Candyfloss is the perfect neutral pinky nude and Essence Fashionista is a great sheer reddish-pink colour. The only downside of the Essence lippie is that it melts really quickly in the heat. Buy Faces Candy Floss(INR 199) here. Buy Essence Fashionista( INR 249) here.
- Neutrogena Wave Power Cleanser – I have been loving this gentle yet powerful cleanser. A great cleanser for everyday use. Available at Flipkart.
- StTropez Skin Illuminator in Gold – Apparently Jennifer Aniston’s favourite skin highlighter. This one I got online from Amazon. I think it might be available in Sephora, if anyone wants to give it a go. I swear by it. The gold shimmer is subtle yet gorgeous. It highlights my cheekbones amazingly. Gives my skin a dewy look, which I love. It can even be used as a eyeshadow (stand alone) or as a primer/base. (Review coming up soon)
- Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Protective Emulsion – A very nice brightening/moisturising emulsion. This one is a repurchase. Although the first time I had it was two years ago. It is pretty expensive (INR 3500), but definitely does its job as a brightening emulsion. It helped reduce my tan, brightened up my face and blurred my blemishes and pores. It goes great under makeup as well.
- Macadamia No Tangle Pre Styler – I love it! I love love love it! Perfectly detangles my hair, keeps them moisturised, especially the frizzy ends. A must have! Hard to find in India, yes…but right now available online here at Jabong for INR 1400, and as it is Jabong, you might just find a great discount on it!
- YSL Parisienne EDP – My favourite rose scent for spring summer. Beautiful fragrance. Beautiful bottle…love love! Reviewed here
- Givenchy Photo Perfexion Foundation – I am really enjoying using this foundation right now. It feels so light, allows skin to breath…fantastic for summer nights of parties..when you need a little bit of coverage 😉 . Stays put. Reviewed here. I got if from here
- Bioline Primaluce Exowhite Face Mask – This is a fantastic mask that I discovered, thanks to a friend who lives in Italy. It actually brightens up my complexion. It has exfoliating properties (BHA/AHA). This item is salon exclusive.
- Thalgo Collagen Concentrate – This serum is highly concentrated in marine collagen and is said to instantly smooth emerging wrinkles. Its second-skin texture leaves a unique matte, velvety finish. I don’t know about wrinkles but this feels sooooo good on my skin. Absolute luxury. Also, it works as an excellent excellent primer!! It is pretty expensive (INR 5955 at Nordstrom) but you can get it on Jabong for much less with added discount.
- ROC Retinol Correxion Night Cream – This changed my face. Period. Reduced my acne scars. Diminished the occurrence of pimples. Wiped away my blemishes. It is miraculous!!( …Cheesy I know..but I swear it is!!). You can buy it at StrawberryNET
TV Favourites – 2 old and one new shows that I am hooked on …Penny Dreadful, Person of Interest and Blacklist…
So those were the things I did and still am enjoying…I am trying …I hope you all are having a great May…