“Experience velvety smooth skin in an instant. This daily exfoliator uses a unique combination of sugar derivatives and algae in addition to oat proteins, scientifically tested for their smoothing benefits. Specially formulated to improve skin?s smoothness and texture, reduce the appearance of fine lines and pore size, experience firmer-looking and feeling skin.”
- Noticeably smoother, softer, velvet skin. Revealed by exclusive patented nonacid technology and a hydrolipid matrix. Exfoliation by oat proteins, sugar derivatives, and algae, not acid.
- Provides an immediate moisture surge to skin.
- Provides noticeable improvement of overall skin tone and luminosity within one week.
- Improve skin texture by 52% in 12 weeks.
PRICE – $52. In India less than INR 2500 for 30ml
I bought if from online for much less as I had a coupon 😛 (INR1860)
This product is hands down one of the best in multiple categories of – a serum, lotion, makeup base, exfoliator. Amway is known for the superior quality skincare they have in their Artistry range, and this one does not disappoint. The product is a thick translucent white serum/lotion. It is meant for refining and refinishing the texture of facial skin. It uses ingredients like oat protein,sugar derivatives, lipids and algae extracts instead of usual AHA and PHA’s which contain fruit acid of sorts. Perfect for gentle exfoliation of you skin.
The serum applies smoothly on skin and gets absorbed within seconds. It is great for oily skin as it immediately absorbs excess oil and mattifies it. I have combination+dehydrated skin which flakes easily on lack of moisture. Therefore, I have to use a nourishing and hydrating cream on top of it.
The silicones present in this product give skin a blurred effect and makes pores disappear. I would make a bold statement here and say that this even works as an excellent primer. But, as the product is pretty expensive, I would rather use it for its skincare than makeup effects.
Artistry Time Defiance Skin Refinishing Lotion contains water, silicones, anti-irritant ingredients, vitamin E, antioxidants, skin restructuring agents, natural plant extracts. This serum-type moisturizer is an exceptional albeit expensive buy . The Packaging is excellent as well. It comes in a sturdy bottle with a pump dispenser. The compact and air-tight bottle keeps the active ingredients inside the bottle stable. the only low-down is the inclusion of fragrance. I am not a fan of skincare with fragrance in it, it is of no use and does no good to the skin. Infact, fragrance can sometimes irritate the skin.
- excellent product, very high quality
- makes skin smooth and velvety
- improves texture
- blurs/minimizes pores
- lightly exfoliates skin
- does not use fruit acid for exfoliation, but sugar derivatives, oat extracts and algae
- IT WORKS!! – I noticed improvements in my skin within 3 days of use (only nights!)
- availability is low – only through Amway representatives