Hey girlies! So it’s monthly favourites time. How have we gone through October already..unbelievable!It will be 2014 before we know it…this is totally insane. Anyways, I hope you guys had a great time celebrating Diwali..
So it is that time of the month when I present to you my favourites from the previous month. Without further ado…here they are
- Clarins Extra Comfort Cleansing Cream : A great cleanser for all skin types. It leave skin clean and really soft. The name says it all…this does make my skin feel very comfy and supple. It come in a huge 125ml jar. I am sure it will last very long as only a little amount is required for cleansing your face.
- Dirty Works Rose & Glow Moisture Mask : Colder the weather, drier my skin. To sort this out, I have this incredible product from Dirty Works – The Rose & Glow Moisture Mask. This is a 10 minute pamper mask that immediately puts moisture back in to my skin. Also it some how increases the blood circulation, as my face gets this nice tan/glow after use.
Price INR 550
- Marks & Spencer’s Floral Collection Magnolia Hand & Nail Cream : This is a really inexpensive but amazing hand cream. It barely costs INR 200. But man does it keep your hands moisturised! I have literally stopped using my Soap & Glory Hand Food and The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector, just beacuse this one is totally awesome. It is not super greasy or thick like the other two, it gets absorbed real fast and yet manages to keep my hands soft and hydrated for much longer. I would definatley suggest everyone to try out this hand cream. Another plus…it smells amazing!!
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick – Kate Moss – 107 : This is THE must have Berry Red colour for the fall/winter. Totally inexpensive, lastes for hours, matte but not dry on lips and an amazing colour payoff! It has a light fruity smell which fades away in a matter of minutes. Leaves an even and beautiful stain as and when it fades. Plus, I love the packaging!
- The Body Shop Spa Wisdom Africa : Undoudtedly, my all time favourite body balm. Better than any body lotion/cream/butter. It is more moisturising, and keeps skin soft for hours. No need of reapplication. It is bit more expensive than Body Shop’s other Body Butters but It is worth every penny. It is not as greasy but more moisturising than them. Gets absorbed by skin more quickly, and has a light fragrance, which is very relaxing. It has Shea Butter and Sesame oil, known for their intense moisturising properties.
- LaRoche Posay Toleraine Riche Soothing Protective Cream : A great moisturiser for incoming winters. It moisturises an protects the skin. Great for dry skin/dry patches and irritated skin. Although, I must add, it is merely a moisturizer, and does nothing else. So if you already know a good moisturizer which is much cheaper and does the same job well enough fo you then skip this one for sure. For me, having sensitive skin is a reason that I stick to those which do not break me out.
- Clean & Clear Oil Control Film : These come really handy if I have gone overboard with my moisturizer, and am greasing up on my face, or I am simply getting oily over my T-Zone. Instead of cakeing up more and more compact, this certanly is, for me, a better option. This is the first time I have used blotting sheets and I am loving them.
- Max Factor Face Finity Foundation : I probably will not be using this foundation anymore as it might be a bit drying during colder weather, but nevertheless, it is an amazing one. It is kind of similar to Revlon Colorstay, But it is less drying, has a little more coverage and stays longer on face and has an amazing finish. The downside it the very tacky cheap looking cap of the bottle.
- Truth or Dare EDP by Madonna : Supposedly inspired by the famous Fracas by Robert Piguet. This is the first perfume endorsed by the Queen of pop Madonna. This one is really strong scent, lasts for ages, smells amazing (if you like white florals+musky vanilla), and has an amazing drydown. It is a perfect floral for winter/fall. If you love/like Burberry London, you will love this. The fragrance is pretty inexpensive which is insane as it outlasts Chanels, Tom Fords or Guerlains…to be exact…think Theirry Mugler’s Angel for the lasting power compare.