“The Versatile Blogger Award is an award given to you from your blogger peers, for writing quality posts that have somehow touched them, having good quality photographs, and the uniqueness of the subjects covered. The award is to honour the bloggers who bring something special to your life.”
The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
- Display the award certificate on your blog
- Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you
- Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award
- Link your nominees in this post and let them know of their nomination with a comment
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself
7 facts about me:
- I belong to India. NC25. Petite. Tiny (152 cm) . MBA. Married.26.
- I love collecting trinkets, perfumes (addicted) and vintage items.
- I hate hate hate lizards…yuckkkkk!!!
- A major movie buff also love watching good shows like Breaking Bad, Person of interest, Homeland etc
- Used to be (still am) a total nerd.
- I am always scared before catching a flight, all panicky and nervous. But once I get on the aircraft, I somehow get totally normal..which is weird.
- I have worked for the Government when I was only 20, in a “top secret” facility, which now I think was pretty cool.
- Aimee Thomas – Little Lotus Blossom
- Courtney – Cheap But Chic Beauty
- Elena Dal Maso – Happy Beauties
- Amelie – All Things Glitter and Beauty
- Anastasia Evtushenko – Cranberry Champagne
- Alessandra Charlemagne – The Pink Illusion
- Beth Price – The Pastel Girl
- Hannah – Fashion Fix
- Sergio Alba – Magical Fashion
- Anastasia Kamelia – D4zzling Me
- Aditi – Chicorita
- Hem Jadeja – Fashion Factive
- Laura Pla – Brunette Style
- Charlie – Lady of the Lane
- Brittany Williams – Polka and Dots