Here is a quick August favourites of mine. I think I have included way too many things in this post, but then, I did love them (and am still!).
You will have to excuse a slight glimpse of my hubby in one of the pics here, I realised that after I had done the editing & uploading. But, that okay! 😛 It’s pretty blurred… So I guess he won’t mind ( yep..he acts like a celebrity when I roam around with my camera…as if I am actually going to post his pics on my website , when he is wearing his boxers! Boys…uff…)
I know it a week too late but nonetheless, here we go…
- Deborah Milano BB Cream (perfect for daytime use)
- Revlon Colorstay Whipped ( for extra coverage/Night-time use)
- Sheseido Perfect Rogue Lipstick No. 22
- Maybelline 14hr Stay Lipstick – Continuous Cranberry
- The Body Shop Honey Bronzer – 01
- Colorbar Nailpaint – Exclusive – 15
- Maybelline Colorsensational High Shine Lip Gloss – Electric Shock
- Max Factor Gloss Cube – Wild Cherry & Lovely Strawberry
- Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stick – Lovesick
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara
- Maybelline Clear Glow Compact
- LaRoach Posay Anthelios XL Sun Protection Lotion – 50 SPF
- LaRoach Posay Toleraine Riche Cream
- Vichy Normaderm Gel Face Cleanser
- Nivea Whitening Under-Arm Roll-On Deo
- Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes
- The Body Shop Spa Wisdom Afrique Body Butter
- The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector Hand Cream
- Dirty Works Rose Glow Moisture Mask
- Coco Mademoiselle EDP by Chanel (for day) – Love it!. One of my favourite. Oriental floral scent. Lasts all day!
- Madonna Truth or Dare EDP (night) – It is a heady floral. A suspected rip-off of the classic Robert Piguet’s Fracas. This one stays forever on your skin! Perfect for Fall/Winter and night-outs
- Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb – I know , I know..it’s for men!..But it made my favourite as I love its smell on my hubby…it’s amazing! Better than Paco Rabbane’s 1 Million. Now I want Flowerbomb, arre Spicebomb need company na!!
- Enliven Orange & Fresh Mint Shower Gel – It is really cheap, but this bugger smells wonderful. Plus its a huge bottle for much less when compared to The Body Shop.
- Nourish Juicy Apricot Body Scrub – This is super moisturizing. I do not feel the need to apply any body butter/lotion when I use it. Only downside, its very messy to use.
- Herbal Essences Hello Hydration – This is my go to shampoo+conditioner when I am done with traumatizing my hair with chemicals and heat.
So guys, these were my favourite throughout the month of August. I sometimes find this tag silly as I will still love these products. It’s not like ” Oh! they were my favourite last month, now I just hate the sight of them”.
Haha..hope you guys enjoyed reading it!